12.4.06

Paciencia

Poner "Live Era", de los Guns 'n' Roses. Pasar hasta "Patience", el corte número nueve del primer disco. Ahora escúchala tranquilamente. ¿Dónde estábamos a mediados de los 90?

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile

Girl, I think about you every day now

Was a time when I wasn't sure

But you set my mind at ease

There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said woman take it slow

It'll work itself out fine

All we need is just a little patience

Said sugar make it slow

And we'll come together fine

All we need is just a little patience

(inhale) Patience...

Ooh, oh, yeah


Sit here on the stairs

'Cause I'd rather be alone

If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear

Sometimes, I get so tense

But I can't speed up the time

But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider

Said woman take it slow

Things will be just fine

You and I'll just use a little patience

Said sugar take the time

'Cause the lights are shining bright

You and I've got what it takes to make it

We won't fake it, Oh never break it

'Cause I can't take it


...little patience, mm yeah, ooh yeah,

Need a little patience, yeah

Just a little patience, yeah

Some more pati... (ence, yeah)

I've been walking these streets at night

Just trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeah)

It's hard to see with so many around

You know I don't like being stuck in a crowd (Could use some patience, yeah)

And the streets don't change but maybe the name

I ain't got time for the game

'Cause I need you (Patience, yeah)

Yeah, yeah well I need you

Oh, I need you (Take some patience)

Whoa, I need you (Just a little patience is all we need)

Ooh, this ti- me...



4 Tonterí­as:

Según Anonymous Anónimo...

Uhm.. No he oido esas ke dices, pero para mi son especiales "Don't cry" y "Sweet child O' mine" :)_

Confio en tu gusto musical, asi ke veré si me las pillo, y si no, te espero el sabado para ke me las pases ;) xDDDD

Besitos wapo :***********

19:53  
Según Blogger aguantísimo...

Pues yo a mediados de los 90 estaba jugando con gijoes.

Y legos, playmobil.

Y escuchando música XD.

13:43  
Según Blogger Jesús...

El sábado te la paso Myriam, no te preocupes xDD

Hombre, a principios de los 90 yo era también pequeño, pero para mediados-finales ya empezaba uno a pillar cosas.

19:19  
Según Blogger dregenwar...

...derrame una lagrima porque te echaba de menos, pero todavia puedo sonreir. chica, ahora todos los dias pienso en ti... me chifla.

el Live Era es una caca. cualquier cutre pirata de la epoca esta mejor que ese engendro. en serio

21:39  

Publicar un comentario

<< Principal

Copyright Zigy 2004-2005